The Goodman Corporation (TGC) is a consulting service firm, specializing in mobility and transportation, that provides planning, engineering, technical services, funding, implementation, and program management support for our clients. Our core service is in connecting capital to communities. TGC has been in business since 1980 and since that time has helped our clients secure over $1B in funding for a variety of different projects.
TGC is seeking a Production and Design Associate to work in our Houston, Texas office. This individual’s mission will be to make TGC work products, marketing materials, and other content shine to the greatest extent possible. A core component of this is working with other TGC team members to determine content, formatting, and other design decisions.
Core responsibilities of this individual include:
• Maintaining and updating marketing materials to include project profiles, resumes, business line summary booklets, and specialty sheets
• Website, LinkedIn, and newsletter updates (to include gathering content)
• The preparation and facilitation of qualifications statements and proposals (RFQ/RFP)
• Designing, formatting, proofing, and editing reports, fact sheets, and presentations
• Updating and refreshing production templates (memo, letterhead, fact sheets, business cards, etc.)
• Modifying and finalizing maps, graphics, charts, and other content as provided by Associates
• Ability to manage several projects with various deadline requirements
• Other responsibilities as required/requested
Qualifications and Requirements
Bachelors or master’s degree in Arts, Architecture, Landscape Architecture, Graphics, Marketing, Urban Planning, and/or Engineering. Other relevant certificates/education may be accepted in lieu of those specifically listed above.
Proficiency in Adobe, Office, ESRI, ArcGIS Online, and other related software packages.
Experience in web design and digital content creation.
Experience or understanding in the fields of planning, engineering, transportation/mobility, architecture, and/or landscape architecture.
Minimum 5 years’ experience in a similar role.
Terms and Benefits
• Standard and expected 40-hour work week with a family-first and work/life balanced environment. Occasional evening/weekend hours required but reimbursed as “comp” time.
• 4 weeks paid vacation/sick time per year with 80 hour “roll over” of any un-used time to the following year.
• 401k with 3% automatic employer contribution with up to an additional 7% annual employer contribution (up to total of 10% of individual salary into 401k at no employee cost).
• All profits shared amongst ownership/employees and distributed throughout the year.
• This position will involve less than 10% travel.
• Medical benefits available.
• Salary range of $60,000 to $75,000 dependent upon qualifications.