TGC performed various services in support of the Greater Northside Management District’s transportation related initiatives and implementation of the Greater Northside Pedestrian-Transit Master Plan. These initiatives included the pursuit of funding to develop and implement infrastructure-related enhancements, oversight of third party transportation and development of projects expected to impact the Greater Northside community, and on-demand mobility planning assistance. Project activities included:
- Performed field work to document individual locations where sidewalks, ADA ramps, and curbs are cracked, broken, sunken, or otherwise in poor condition. Documented locations using mapping software.
- Developed a readiness package and performed environmental analysis and benefit-costs analysis on the Quitman Street Pedestrian-Transit Enhancements project.
- Prepared TIP application materials and narrative for the Quitman Street Pedestrian-Transit Enhancements project.
- Secured $1.6M in federal discretionary funding to be used towards the Greater Northside Management District capital program.
- Identified and developed additional priority projects for funding pursuit as part of a Ten-Year Capital Improvement Program
- Developed Infrastructure Maintenance Plan