TGC created documentation for GCC’s non-emergency transportation service Request for Proposal. Documentation included policies, procedures, and abilities needed for the demand response transportation contractors, federal-required clauses for the turnkey operations service, a scope of service, and other required documentation for federally-complaint procurement. TGC created a procurement history and other documentation for GCC records. TGC researched available service providers in the area and potential DBE service providers, which were contacted to provide notification of the future RFP release. The RFP package was submitted for TxDOT’s review including a completed TxDOT PTN-124 form. After TxDOT’s approval to proceed, TGC along with GCC released the RFP and conducted outreach to providers in the area.
TGC facilitated provided support to GCC staff related to the contract award as follows:
- Assisted GCC staff with addressing an informal change request to vehicle types by the successful Respondent. The issue was resolved without any change.
- Prepared award recommendation for the GCC Board and award notification letters for the successful Respondent, the unsuccessful responsive and responsible Respondents and the non-responsive Respondent.
- Prepared and coordinated the draft contract and transmittal letter from GCC to the successful Respondent.
- Prepared the Pre-Award Procurement Checklist (PTN-124) including the transmittal letter, the Pre-Award written record of Procurement History, Proposal Evaluations, debarment and suspension checks, DBE certification checks, reference checks, the Price Analysis and DBE Good Faith Effort. TxDOT approved the PTN-124 and issued an authorization to award the contract.
- Led a teleconference with TGC staff to discuss the impact of the NETS Contract on National Transit Database reporting, fare structure and collection, federal reimbursement and the taxi voucher program. GCC staff also agreed on the successful Respondent, LeFleur Transportation of Texas, Inc.
- Completed the technical analysis of the proposals and coordinated the results with GCC staff.